Friday, December 15, 2006

Shrek the Third

First off, let me state, I'm a Shrek fan. It is the DVD we watch most often as a family. The movies have things in them for everyone to enjoy. My three year old enjoys the cartoon and loves the cat, Puss. The girls enjoy the romantic story of true love. I love the action, music, and punny humor.

I also empathize with an ogre that sometimes, just wants to be left alone but is drawn into events based on need and a desire to do what's right. Also, I admire Shrek's loyalty to his family and friends even if he comes off as, well, an ogre from time to time.

Due to my and my family's love of the movie, I was extremely pleased to here Shrek 3 is in the works. We might even break the taboo of taking a three year old to a crowed movie theater.

Here's the web site for anyone interested in information about the movie.

http://www.moviefonenewsblog.com/2006/12/13/insert-caption-shrek-the-third/

No comments: